A huge thank you to everyone who came along, had a table or organised our Market on 25 November. See our Facebook page for photos!
25 November, 11:00–17:00
This Christmas we’d like to help you to find some really lovely, unique gifts to help you spread the love to your friends and loved ones –
We are hosting a brand new Christmas Market on 25 November with lots of local, independent businesses selling their wares – from handmade crystal jewellery to contemporary artworks and dairy free chocolate to hippie threads, homewares and much, much more!
We’ll be bursting with festive fun, serving refreshments of non-alchoholic mulled wine and vegan mince pies so come down and pick up some wonderful gifts whilst supporting small businesses!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
You can find out more on the Christmas Market Facebook Event page.
A sample of the stalls that will be present:
- The Roots Store – Earthy handmade crystal jewellery & homewares
- Beauty by Nature – Handmade cosmetics from natural ingredients
- Manda – Dairy free cakes and handmade chocolates
- Sally-Anne Ashley Art – Contemporary abstract art
- Green Elephant – Hippie threads & homewares
- Threaderick – Upcycled & handcrafted bags & accessories
- Eyeseethingsdifferently – Original artwork, cards & stationery
- Courts of Rayleigh – Floristry
- Outtenabout – Wildlife photography
- Forever Living – Lifestyle & cosmetics
- Kate’s in Stitches – Handmade & embroidered accessories
- BozenaKorwatjewelry – Artistic jewellery
- Scentsy – Decorative wax warmers & waxes
- Dave Walker – Cartoon books and gifts
- Charlotte Walker Silver – Handmade silver jewellery